HSD - The main difference is in the dampers - find out more below
Monopro Monotube Coilovers
Premium damping and compliance for the best ride quality on the road, and performance on track
- High capacity, large-valved Monotube dampers with floating pistons designed for excellent quality ride and damping even under sustained performance and track use.
- Monotube design and a large oil capacity mean excellent heat dissipation, so handling is kept consistent when driven hard for prolonged periods.
- Excellent ride quality and supple, precise damping without harshness.
- Strong rigid damper design which can be inverted on strut models to best withstand the extreme forces from cornering and braking on cars with uprated brakes and tyres.
- 16 stage damping adjustment.
Dualtech Twintube Coilovers
Great value, fully adjustable twin-tube coilover suspension for road and track use
- Our fully adjustable high quality twin tube dampers offer great performance and a significant upgrade over standard suspension at an amazing price.
- Reliable, well proven damper design with lower manufacturing costs.
- Low gas pressure design.
- The proven twin tube design enables a longer damper stroke.
- 14 stage damping adjustment.
If that’s not enough, all HSD coilover ranges also come with our 30 day, no quibble money back guarantee
- Wide range of ride height adjustment, from sporty to super slammed.
- 12 months warranty with full UK spares and aftersales support.
- Perfect Setup. Separate ride height, damping and preload adjustments.
- Camber adjustable top mounts on strut type designs. (camber on double wishbone suspension must be adjusted via the suspension arms)