We are based in the UK, but ship orders all over the world to a number of different people and businesses.
Who needs to pay VAT?
• All customers and businesses within the UK
Who will not get charged VAT/TAX at the point of sale?
• All customers and business owners with a shipping address outside of the UK.
Who pays the Tax and Import duties for shipments outside of the UK?
We do not charge TAX on orders delivered outside the UK. If you are having goods delivered to any country outside of the UK it is the recipients responsibility to pay any tax and import duties relevant to their country. This is usually collected by the courier service (such as FedEx or DPD) and goods may not be released until the TAX and duties are paid.
Our website will remove taxes in the pricing (if applicable), but it needs to know who you are first. You can do this by quickly registering your details or signing in if you have an existing account.
Countries within the EU tax zone will have to pay tax and duty prior to delivery. Theses include:
- Austria (including Jungholtz and Mittelberg)
- Czech Republic
- France (including Monaco and Corsica)
- Ireland (Republic of Ireland)
- Italy (including Sardinia)
- Portugal (including Madeira and the Azores)
- Slovak Republic
- Spain (including the Balearic Islands Majorca, Ibiza, Menorca & the Canary Islands)